We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our membership form then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In regard to its associated marketing activities Hemingford Lawn Tennis Club manage the customer data and are fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we will never release your personal details to any third party other than the Trustees of the Hemingford Peace Memorial Field without your express consent. When you complete a membership form certain personal information is collected from you (for example: your name, email address, phone number).
All such information is held on secure servers. Hemingford Lawn Tennis Club complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer Regulations, and will treat all your personal information as confidential. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and will notify you accordingly. This policy is effective from 01/04/2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- British Tennis Membership Status
- Date of birth for Junior members
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our services.
- We may periodically send information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the phone number provided to contact you in case of emergency to a family member.
- We may also use the phone number to contact you in case of last minute changes of circumstances at the club.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
CUSTOMER CONTACT POLICY
We would like to contact you about current and future activities at the club. We do this in various ways including email, phone and (in the future) social media, but only if you would like to receive our communications.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you're always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
- We will never pass your personal details to any third party other than the Trustees of The Hemingford Peace Memorial Field.
- We will only use your details to help personalise communications.
That means for example:
- News and information about the club
- Or simply, to get your feedback
We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us. You can opt out at any time. All you need to do is by clicking on the Unsubscribe button at the foot of all club emails, but remember, if you do 'opt out' of receiving this information you could miss out on news about your club. We'll always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet "cookie" to allow the Hemingford Lawn Tennis Club servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. The Hemingford Lawn Tennis Club server may request that your computer return a cookie to it. These return cookies do not contain any information supplied by you or any personally identifiable information about you.
Such measures are necessary to allow the Hemingford Lawn Tennis Club to measure the usability of the systems, which will help in its continuing development to ensure that we understand the requirements of our users. Your browser software should however enable you to block cookies if you wish to. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.